Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1: My Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish

I am horrible at keeping goals, but hopefully this year I will be able to keep them. ( I say that every year, but I always end up breaking them). But I'll give it my best shot. So, here are my Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013:

1. Read at least 100 books this year.
2. Update my blog consistently.
3. Stop judging books by their cover. (Come on, how many of you have decided to read a book by how its cover looks- I have done this more times than I can count)
4. Finish series that I started, even if I didn't like it.
5. Read and appreciate more classics.
6. Read the Lord of the Rings.
7. Write more reviews for the books I read.
8. Listen to an audiobook for the first time.
9. Read the book before I watch the movie.
10. Organize my bookshelf. ( Most of the physical copies of books I own are scattered throughout my house; under my bed, in the garage, in my closet, ect.) 

4 comments:

  1. I keep on seeing these top ten Tuesdays everywhere. What are you supposed to do and can anyone do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy and anyone can do it! Just go to The Broke and the Bookish's blog (Click on the link in my post) and put your blog URL and name in the Linky. Every Tuesday, they have a topic, and all you have to do is post a list on your blog. Its really good if you want others to check out your blog. But don't forget to put your name in the Linky thingy, or else it kind of defeats the purpose. Hope this helps :).

      Delete
  2. Ooo - that's a hard one - finish series you started even if you didn't like it. I feel that way about Uglies/Pretties/Specials. I liked the first one, second one was ok...but I'm not all that interested in reading the third one... Wow! You're like the 3rd person with Lord of the Rings on their list! I should add it to mine - I haven't read it either! Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! That is probably the hardest goal to achieve. I am actually very unsure about whether or not I should read Uglies- I dont know, I just have a feeling that I won't like it. Hehe, I feel really stupid for not reading Lord of the Rings, even though I have physical copies of them, and have read the Hobbit a while back.
      Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete