Friday, June 27, 2014

{June Book Haul}

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Now that school is over, you'd think I'd be flying through books, right? WRONG. I've had a book slump since school ended a few weeks ago - and when I say book slump, I mean that I send my time stalking book blogs instead of reading.

It's not that I have no books to read - quite the opposite, actually, as the pictures below clearly prove. Here is my book hoard haul for June:


Bought:
 1- Ruin and Rising, by Leigh Bardugo
3- Prisoner of Night and Fog, by Anne Blankman

For review:
1- Charm & Strange, by Stephanie Kuehn (bought)
2- The Tyrant's Daughter, by J.C. Carleson (WON from Kris @ My Friends Are Fiction - Thanks so much!)
3- The Body in the Woods, by April Henry
4- Haze, by Paula Weston 
5- The Murder Complex, by Lindsay Cummings (also won)
6- One Past Midnight, by Jessica Shirvington
7- Heir of Fire, by Sarah J. Maas

Netgalley/Edelweiss:
WinterspellCompulsion
1- The Good Sister, by Jamie Kain
2- The Fire Wish, by Amber Lough
3- Madly, Deeply, by Erica Crouch
4- Winterspell, by Claire Legrand
5- Compulsion, by Martina Boone

Thanks to Henry Holt, Tundra Books, Bloomsbury, St. Martin's Griffin, Random House, Patchwork Press, Simon & Schuster, and Simon Pulse!

Link to your StS so I could check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Nice. Heir of Fire. I can't wait to read that one. Awesome haul of books.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsJune 29, 2014 at 7:32 AM

    I LOVED Prisoner of Night and Fog (even though I thought I wouldn't). :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fire Wish was awesome! In most cases. I recently finished that not too long ago... :D

    Unfortunately I got declined to read Winterspell. >_< Oh wells! *awaits publication date*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Heir of Fire is the one I'm most excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Alyssa! I know - I'm really afraid R&R won't live up to my super-high expectations. Plus I heard the ending is... intense. >_> <_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Can't wait to read it! Thanks, Sarah ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just about to start it - I have really high hopes for it! I think Winterspell releases in October, but trust me, it's worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete