Sunday, September 27, 2015

New Design ~ Hiatus Is (Hopefully) Over

Well, I really do suck.

It's been about five months since I've last posted. (# of books read in this period: 2. What the actual hell) (I've practically forgotten how to read at this point). I'd like to call this sudden inactivity a hiatus, but I'd be lying if I said it was planned or it was to "take a break." In all honesty, I just lost my motivation to blog and read, and while I have been suspecting that it would happen sooner or later, I didn't think it would last this long.


I don't want to make any promises for fear I'd break them, but I think you'd see more activity on this blog from now on. How often I'll post and how many books I'll read I have no clue, but as long as I'm keeping up with the blogging world, I think I should be fine.

I will admit this: I truly did miss blogging and everything about it; ranting about books that angered me, gushing about books that pleased me, and just being an overall spaz on here. But, as always, my laziness overshadowed this.

Anyways, in a sudden burst of inspiration, I decided to redesign the blog! You know, to change things up a bit and maybe gain back my motivation (Bonus points if anyone can recognize what my design is from)

In other news, college apps are coming up so I'll probably start using that as an excuse for my lack of posts. What can I say, I'm the queen of making up excuses.

How's everyone? Has anything new/interesting/noteworthy happened in the book blogging community?

No comments:

Post a Comment